Let’s hope you have not waited till now to start thinking about Staff Evaluations. With the right approach and organization your Employee Reviews will be a snap.
Here are 5 ways to get started on the right foot:
- Review Employee Goals from previous year – Determine what has and hasn’t been accomplished.
- Have all your employees complete a Self Review and compile the results promptly. Give them no more than a week to complete.
- Review Employee Attendance – Did anybody have an excessive absentism or an abundance of late / tardy issues.
- Review Employee Accomplishments – These are the special things such as customer compliments, major milestones, and special beyond the call of duty items. Make sure these items are considered and noted.
- Make sure you have the right tools in place to do Staff Evaluations, Track Attendance, Employee Accomplishments, and everything needed to track Employee Behavior. Now you are ready!
There are few products in the market place that actually give you the tools needed to accomplish all the 5 items listed above. ManagerAssistant.com has 2 products named HRweb and ManagerAssistant that will make Staff Evaluations a snap. The clock is ticking, download a free trial at now risk.