The difference between an organization with and without Employee Performance Management is like Night and Day. There is no comparison in the level of efficiency and the attitude of employees. Running a company without Performance Management Software is as foolish as running your car without changing your oil. It will run, but not very efficiently, and it will eventually fail.
Top 5 Ways to Improve Productivity:
- Meet with your employees at least once a year to set Goals. These goals should be measurable and contribute in some way to the overall Company Goals.
- Measure Goals periodically throughout the year. It would be good to check goals at least monthly to make sure the employees are on track. Find out what assistance / training they might need to get them back on track. There is little benefit in springing everything on them at the end of the year.
- Have Employees participate in their own Performance Review commonly referred to as self accessment or self Review.
- Review Employee Accessment, Goal results, and examine other data such as Attendance, Training, Accomplishments, etc..
- Do a Good thorough and honest Employee Review and have a constructive discussion with your employees. Now you are in a position to plan Goals and determine metrics for your next Review Period.