Whoops! Where has the time gone? Time to get that Employee Review Software implemented and put to good use. Why do you think so many people wait till January to implement their Employee Management Software applications? Human nature, maybe fear of confrontation, or just plain old procrastination.
5 Tips to get your Employee Reviews off to a good start:
- Make sure your employee review software is implemented and functional. Of course if you haven’t purchased yet, click here for our recommendations.
- Make sure you have Goals, Previous Employee Reviews, Attendance reports, Employee Accomplishments and any other supporting material ready to Review.
- Meet with your Employees to set the right expectations and explain Employee Review ratings and criteria. So everybody understands and is on the same page.
- Get input from other Staff to include getting Employees to do a self Review. It’s best to get this done before you write your Employee Review.
- If you have an easy to use product such as HRweb or ManagerAssistant from ManagerAssistant.com the rest should be elementary. Our products give you the ability to write professional quality Reviews in a few minutes. A simple interface, Ready to Insert phrases, and great support.