The difference between an organization with and without Employee Performance Management is like Night and Day. There is no comparison in the level of efficiency and the attitude of employees. Running a company without Performance Management Software is as foolish as running your car without changing your oil. It will run, but not very efficiently, and it will eventually fail.
Top 5 Ways to Improve Productivity:
- Meet with your employees at least once a year to set Goals. These goals should be measurable and contribute in some way to the overall Company Goals.
- Measure Goals periodically throughout the year. It would be good to check goals at least monthly to make sure the employees are on track. Find out what assistance / training they might need to get them back on track. There is little benefit in springing everything on them at the end of the year.
- Have Employees participate in their own Performance Review commonly referred to as self accessment or self Review.
- Review Employee Accessment, Goal results, and examine other data such as Attendance, Training, Accomplishments, etc..
- Do a Good thorough and honest Employee Review and have a constructive discussion with your employees. Now you are in a position to plan Goals and determine metrics for your next Review Period.
As you can see Employee Performance Management
is more than just doing a Review. It’s a process
that if implemented correctly can help your organization operate at its fullest level of efficiency. ManagerAssistant.com
has products that can help you do Employee Reviews
and manage all aspects of Employee Behavior. Sign up for a 14 day demo today at no risk.
Whoops! Where has the time gone? Time to get that Employee Review Software implemented and put to good use. Why do you think so many people wait till January to implement their Employee Management Software applications? Human nature, maybe fear of confrontation, or just plain old procrastination.
5 Tips to get your Employee Reviews off to a good start:
- Make sure your employee review software is implemented and functional. Of course if you haven’t purchased yet, click here for our recommendations.
- Make sure you have Goals, Previous Employee Reviews, Attendance reports, Employee Accomplishments and any other supporting material ready to Review.
- Meet with your Employees to set the right expectations and explain Employee Review ratings and criteria. So everybody understands and is on the same page.
- Get input from other Staff to include getting Employees to do a self Review. It’s best to get this done before you write your Employee Review.
- If you have an easy to use product such as HRweb or ManagerAssistant from ManagerAssistant.com the rest should be elementary. Our products give you the ability to write professional quality Reviews in a few minutes. A simple interface, Ready to Insert phrases, and great support.
Now get to work and make this year your most productive year
for managing your employees. Get started by getting the right Employee Review Software
. Try our products for 14 days at no risks
. Happy New Year!